Position: Senior Systems Internal Auditor
Compensation: Exempt Level position; salary commensurate with skills and experience
Department: Internal Audit
Position location: Irving, TX 75038
The Senior Systems Internal Auditor will plan and perform audits of information systems and related processes in a multiplatform environment. The position will execute complex audits of information systems and related processes to ensure adherence to organizational policies and compliance with governmental guidelines and regulatory requirements. This position also performs financial, operations and compliance audits.
- Performs financial, operations, IT and general compliance audits. Provides consulting services and leads audit projects.
- Ensures that controls and processes are adequate, accurate and in compliance.
- Assists management in the identification and assessment of technology related risks. Provides detailed reports on the adequacy of risk-based controls; evaluates technology and business-related controls for integrated IT and business auditing efforts.
- May assist in new system review by reviewing project documents, conducting interviews and assessing work completed as it relates to controls.
- Ensures that system development programs are in compliance with organizational policies, standards and procedures. Executes complex audits of informational systems and related processes to assess operational efficiency and the reliability and integrity of information.
- Develops and implements tools to support automated audit efforts. Performs due diligence and special reviews as required by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Five or more years of auditing or related experience required.
- Must be a Certified Information Systems Auditor (preferred), Certified Internal Auditor or Certified Public Accountant.
- Adept at assessing complex activities to identify potential financial, operational and compliance risks, which warrant audit attention.
- Strong business acumen with excellent oral, written and presentation skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Technical experience with PeopleSoft, Oracle, UNIX, networking and IT security is preferred.
- Must be able to travel up to 20% of the year.
The National Council, Boy Scouts of America is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to offering a competitive annual salary range; the BSA offers benefits to include major medical, prescription coverage, dental, vision, life-insurance, short and long-term disability, accidental death, and a defined benefit retirement plan. We also offer a generous PTO policy and 11 holiday observances.
How to apply:
Qualified candidates must email a resume with a cover letter to: Resume.Exempt@Scouting.org. The subject line of the email should include the words, Senior Systems Internal Auditor.