At Texas Capital Bank, we are driven by a single-minded and unwavering mission: to serve business and the individuals who run them. We use a consultative approach and innovative technologies to develop new ideas that give the bank and our clients a competitive advantage. We partner with our customers to push the boundaries of what’s possible—together.
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas Capital Bank has offices in Austin, Fort Worth, Houston, Richardson, Plano and San Antonio, and we serve clients in a variety of industries from coast-to-coast.
We are on the Forbes Best Banks in America list, and were named a top place to work by The Dallas Morning News, Houston Chronicle and San Antonio Express-News. For further information, please visit us at www.texascapitalbank.com.
- Assist in the development and completion of a comprehensive risk based, internal audit plan, including SOX testing
- Assist in monitoring of the Corporate Compliance Program and assist the organization in the management of compliance risk
- Assist in the development of specific audit plans and ensure that all activities conform to established Internal Audit Department policies and procedures
- Prepare and execute specific audit programs, procedures, and tasks that are sufficient to opine on the adequacy of governance, risk management, control and compliance processes of Texas Capital Bancshares, its subsidiaries and business units
- Prepare and review reports of audit results with business unit management
- Work with managers of various business units to coordinate responses and develop action plans, as necessary, to respond to deficiencies and/or recommendations noted from internal, external audits, regulatory examinations, as well as deficiencies self identified by management
- Ensure the quality of all internal audit work complies with Internal Audit Department Charter, established policies and procedures, and established professional standards
- Utilize available electronic tools to develop programs and analysis that assist in the audit and monitoring processes
- Through continuous education, maintain and improve knowledge of corporate governance, risk management, internal controls, compliance and internal audit processes
- Serve as lead auditor on specific assignments directing the activity of exempt or non-exempt level auditors and/or third party providers
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business
- Minimum of three years internal audit, public accounting or regulatory experience
- Professional certification(s) such as CPA, CIA, CISA and advanced degree preferred
- Experience in banking and regulatory compliance with excellent knowledge of consumer, Bank Secrecy Act/Anti Money Laundering, and other banking regulations, and related risks required
- Effective communication (both verbal and written), negotiating and presentation skills
- Understanding of risks within financial services and related risk management processes
- Understanding of organizational governance processes
- Proficiency in the use of software tools for reports, audits, data extraction, analysis and presentations
- Knowledge of data processing and information security processes