At Texas Capital Bank, we are driven by a single-minded and unwavering mission: to serve business and the individuals who run them. We use a consultative approach and innovative technologies to develop new ideas that give the bank and our clients a competitive advantage. We partner with our customers to push the boundaries of what’s possible—together.
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas Capital Bank has offices in Austin, Fort Worth, Houston, Richardson, Plano and San Antonio, and we serve clients in a variety of industries from coast-to-coast.
We are on the Forbes Best Banks in America list, and were named a top place to work by The Dallas Morning News and San Antonio Express-News. For further information, please visit us at www.texascapitalbank.com
- Assist in the development, and completion of a comprehensive risk based, internal audit plan, including IT SOX testing
- Planning, scoping, developing, and leading audits, including the development of specific audit programs that conform to established Internal Audit Department policies and procedures
- Managing multiple audits and projects simultaneously, most with dedicated teams responsible for execution
- Provide effective communication to team members and demonstrate the ability to provide and receive feedback from peers.
- Ensure the quality of all internal audit work complies with Internal Audit Department Charter, established policies and procedures, and established professional standards
- Prepare and review reports of audit results with business unit management
- Work with managers of various business units to coordinate responses and develop action plans, as necessary, to respond to deficiencies and/or recommendations noted from internal, external audits, regulatory examinations, as well as deficiencies self-identified by management
- Developing a trusted partners relationship with client personnel by providing value-added services and proactive strategic advice to the client beyond the effective and efficient execution of the audit plan
- Utilize available electronic tools to develop programs and analysis that assist in the audit and monitoring processes
- Through continuous education, maintain and improve knowledge of corporate governance, risk management, internal controls, and internal audit processes
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline (e.g. Information Technology, Management Information Systems) required.
- Minimum of three years internal audit, public accounting, Information Technology or Information Security experience
- Professional certification(s) such as CISA and CISSP and/or advanced degree preferred
- Experience in IT (e.g. Technical Architecture) or Information Security disciplines preferred.
- Understanding and experience with commonly used IT frameworks, such as NIST, COBIT and ITIL.
- Experience with enterprise-level operating systems; databases; vulnerability management and patch management systems; data networks including cloud computing technologies.
- In-depth knowledge of core information technology processes and controls, current trends in corporate information technology and emerging themes in the market place.
- Experience coordinating Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) processes such as internal control documentation, walkthroughs, testing and reporting
- Understanding of risks within financial services and related risk management processes
- Effective communication (both verbal and written), negotiating and presentation skills
- Experience with mentoring staff and leading project teams.
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact in team environment and foster client relationships.