Manager, Internal Audit – Office of Internal Audit
UT Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX
Take advantage of this opportunity to join UT Southwestern Medical Center, ranked #1 in Dallas Metro and # 2 in Texas by U.S. News and World Reports, is one of the world’s foremost academic medical center institutions with a reputation for life-changing research, outstanding education/training and state of the art hospitals, such as Clements University Hospital, providing excellent care. UT Southwestern is a 2.8 billion dollar institution with over 15,000 employees. We currently have an opening for a Manager, Internal Audit at our Office of Internal Audit at UT Southwestern Medical Center. The Office of Internal Audit reports to the Office of the President. The Audit functions as a trusted advisor of the institution providing various audit, consulting and investigative services and training.
The Manager, Internal Audit will need to possess excellent audit project management, supervisory and client relationship skills to manage and perform large and complex audits and consulting engagements This key management team member will act in partnership with leadership to drive operational enhancement changes. In addition, the Manager will need to manage multiple engagements in accordance with the Institute of Internal Audit standards, department policies and UT system requirements and will assist the Director in administrative matters.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, business administration, information systems, or equivalent.
- Five (5) years’ professional auditing experience to include at least three (3) years supervisory experience.
- Skilled in mentoring, coaching and developing an audit team to drive excellent performance, proficient audits skills, and excellent written and oral communications.
- Success in project management and driving team success in accomplishing internal audit plan and exceeding internal audit measures.
- Previous success with driving cultural and operational change in a rapidly progressing environment is desired.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) and/or Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) active certification is required.
To learn more and apply online, please visit: https://jobs.utsouthwestern.edu/diiaiam
UT Southwestern is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.