Lead/Supervisor, IT Auditor
The primary focus of this position will be assisting with the execution of Service Organization Controls Audit engagements as well as Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance within the organization. With the direction from Internal Audit leadership, this position provides coordination, direction and administration for the Company’s Internal Audit and internal IT control environment. This position also leverages cross-functional partnerships to identify, develop strategy, design and build processes to ensure and enhance internal controls within the IT organization.
This position is located in an established company office and will provide centralized support to multiple geographically diverse offices. This position reports to the Senior Manager, IT Audit.
OTHER REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES
- Performs and lead components of the annual SOX testing of technology controls (GITC, ITAC, IPE, etc)
- Performs IT Internal Audit projects
- Evaluates and documents controls on various platforms with process owners
- Designs and test control procedures to address control objectives for various platforms
- Facilitates and interface with difference groups within the company and the external auditors for the SOC certification process
- Communicates findings, impacts and recommendations to Sr. Manager, IT Audit.
- Identifies internal IT controls, assess their design and effectiveness, determine risk exposure, develop plans for remediation
- Identifies areas of opportunity for process and control improvements
- Involves with new IT initiatives with consultative/advisory role
Work Experience or Related Experience:
- 6-8 years of related experience within professional services or Internal Audit; Big 4 experience a plus.
- Demonstrated experience with IT control testing around Information Security, Information System Operations, Vendor Management, Business Continuity, Infrastructure, Database, System Software, Hardware, Application Development and System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Knowledgeable of external and internal audit requirements is required.
- Experienced in performing pre- and post- system implementation reviews
- Comfortable in collaborating with business stakeholders, identifying and address business needs through building solid relationship
- Managed a team to perform audit projects from start to finish
- CISA, CIA or other relevant certification required
Specialized Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Possess good analytical, organizational and presentation skills.
- Experienced and knowledgeable in various compliance requirements (SOX, SOC-1, SOC-2, PCI, etc).
- Knowledgeable in COBIT, HIPAA, ISO 27000 and COSO principles are a plus
- Ability to express control deficiencies in business context
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Organized and able to effectively manage multiple, diverse tasks and adhere to tight deadlines
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally approximately 15%.
BA/BS Degree in Accounting or Information Technology or equivalent;
San Mateo, CA or Irving, TX
Build Your Career at WageWorks!
When you work at WageWorks, you help people live happier, healthier, and more productive lives.
We help almost 4.5 million people save money on critical expenses – like healthcare, child and elder care, and commuting – through benefits like Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Accounts, and Commuter Benefits provided through their employers. More than 58,000 employers have already chosen WageWorks to administer their Consumer-Directed benefits, making us leader in the industry.
Why Work for WageWorks?
If you’re looking for a career that provides plenty of growth opportunities, responsibility, and interesting challenges to tackle, you will find it here. If you want to join a fast-moving, high-growth, exciting company that’s a market leader, you’re looking in the right place. But mostly, if you want to help people live happier, healthier, and more productive lives, then you’ll want to work for WageWorks.
WageWorks provides equal employment opportunity without regard to pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, race, religious creed, color, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), medical condition, veteran or military status, marital or registered domestic partnership status, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
Employment will require successful completion of a background check.
Equal Opportunity for Disabled Veterans, Recently Separated Veterans, Other Armed Forces Service Medal Veterans.
Drug free workplace.