- The Dallas IIA Membership Committee has recently launched groups with three very powerful networking tools called Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. These tools will provide you with the means to increase your online network, communicate with other Dallas IIA members, and stay on top of current chapter events. LinkedIn is geared to professional networking; Facebook is used for both professional and social networking.
- If you already have a profile at either one of these websites, you can join the Dallas IIA group by searching for it.
- If you don’t have a profile but would like to set one up, visit www.linkedin.com, www.twitter.com, and/or www.facebook.com and follow the instructions.
- If you have questions contact the Membership Chair at email@example.com
is now available. To open the directory file, use the chapter level password sent to all members with an email in the directory. Do not use your IIA password. If you did not receive the chapter password, lost or forgot it, or became a member during the year, contact the Directory Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help the Chapter earn CAP points by reporting your Internal Audit speaking engagements and articles written. Report anytime, or wait for the monthly survey delivered via email.
- Get the monthly newsletter plus all the current communication from the Chapter delivered via email via the form on the front page or in the sidebar.
- Never miss an issue with this archive of previous monthly newsletters.
Membership links to theiia.org
- If you would like to join The IIA, please link to http://www.theiia.org/membership/why-join/, and then, click on “join or renew” and complete the application. Enter “Dallas” in the optional field that says chapter affiliation.
- Are you already a member of the IIA, but a different chapter? You have to contact the IIA and change your chapter affiliation. We at the Dallas IIA can not access your profile.Already a member, but need to change your address? Please click the following link: https://na.theiia.org/Pages/iiahome.aspx. Then login in and select the Profile drop down arrow in the upper right corner and select “My Profile”. Your information (name, job title, company, primary address, contact information and password) can be changed and saved within the IIA’s database.
- Chapter Volunteer Positions
- Member Services
- Member Recognition
- Document Library
- Nominee Information Form
- Research Oversight Committee
- Speaking & Writing
IIA Meetings, Conferences, and Seminars
- No events.