Happy Holidays from the Dallas IIA!! As we wrap-up 2015, I hope that each of you have had a great year and that you have enjoyed the events that the Dallas IIA has brought you during the year. 2016 will have even more opportunities for you to earn CPE hours and network with peers.
Mark your calendars for these great up-coming meetings, conferences and summits:
- January 14th – Joint Meeting with Dallas ISACA at the Renaissance Hotel – 3 CPE Hours
- February 5th – Root Cause Analysis presented by Raven Caitlin at UTD – 4 CPE Hours
- February 5th – TSBPA Approved Ethics Course presented by Allison McLeod at UTD – 4 CPE Hours
- March 3rd – Leadership, Useful Insights from a Career in Internal Oversight & Audit Image at the Renaissance Hotel – 3 CPE Hours
- March 7 – 9 – General Audit Management Conference (GAM) to be held for the first time in Dallas! Located at the Gaylord Texan in Grapevine – 15 CPE Hours
- March 31 – April 1 – 11th Annual Fraud Summit at UTD – 15 CPE Hours
- April 7th – Joint Meeting with Dallas ACFE at the Doubletree Hotel – 3 CPE Hours
Check out our new looking website for more information and how to register for all these great events! http://www.dallasiia.org/
I am interested in your feedback on what we can do as a Chapter to enhance your membership experience. Please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or look for me at our future events.