To My Fellow Chapter Members:
I am pleased to report that our chapter year is off to a great start. I would like to thank our Board of Governors, Officers, and Volunteers for the passion and energy they bring to our organization. The Chapter is always in need of volunteers to help on the various committees, so please consider the many opportunities that are available.
There are some exciting changes within the Dallas IIA that you will begin to see:
- The Chapters website has a new look as it has been redesigned.
- We are planning two meetings on the first Friday of the month (October & February) instead of the first Thursday of the month during this Chapter year. The meetings would offer a breakfast and four hours of CPE.
The Chapter needs your feedback:
- Would your Internal Audit group be interested in a Training Pass program to make training more affordable? Training passes would be sold in bundles at a discounted rate to members for the monthly meetings.
- Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
- Registration for the Fourth Annual Super Conference is now open. The Conference will be held on October 23rd at the Dallas Intercontinental Hotel.
- Take advantage of Early Registration pricing and Group Registration!
- Dallas IIA Member early registration pricing is $275 until September 15th!
- Please follow this link to view the conference program and other exciting details about the Super Conference http://www.dallasiia.org/events/super-conference-2015-07-241
I am interested in your feedback on what we can do as a Chapter to enhance your membership experience. Please feel free to contact me at email@example.com or look for me at our future events.