2019 Almost Free Seminar
Date: July 12, 2019
Location: UT Dallas- Jindal School of Management
Time: 8:30am – 5:00pm (Registration begins at 7:30am)
Cost:$45 – Dallas IIA Members, $90 – Non-members
No prerequisites required
8 Hours Continuing Professional Education
“Communication, Interpersonal and Influence Skills”
This course will cover topics such as:
- Internal Consulting Skills for Auditors
- Collaboration and influence skills
- Building legitimate business rapport and trust
- How to interview and listen – Better!
- How to speak and present – Better!
- How to sell audit ideas and influence management action
- Building intentional presence: gravitas + communication + appearance
About the Speaker:
John J. Hall, CPA is the founder and President of Hall Consulting, Inc. and the author of the award-winning book “Do What You Can! Simple Steps – Extraordinary Results”.
John specializes in skills training programs and conference presentations for government and internal auditors, management groups, CPAs, Board members, and professional associations. Mr. Hall has over 40 years of experience as a consultant, speaker, auditor and business owner. He has worked in senior leadership positions in large corporations and international public accounting firms. John is a member of the National Speakers Association, the American Institute of CPAs, and the Institute of Internal Auditors.