CBRE is seeking an IT Agile Audit Manager to join a growing audit team in Dallas, TX. Across the Global Enterprise, Internal Audit is implementing a new agile approach to cultivate the growing needs of the business. This agile-minded professional will be creative, open- minded, and collaborative within a team environment!
The IT Agile Audit Manager will focus their efforts on developing iterative sprint deliverables, self-organizing teams, interpreting business plans, as well as delivering insight to stakeholders and senior leadership. Prior experience with or exposure to agile is preferred though not required.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) in a related field such as finance, accounting, business, information technology, or computer science, or equivalent work experience.
- 7-10 years of combined business and/or experience within an audit environment.
- Demonstrable experience leading multiple projects across multiple clients with varying degrees of complexity.
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) required.
- Additional certifications preferred in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Privacy Technologist (CIPT), Certification in Risk Management Assurance (CRMA).
- Requires in-depth knowledge of information technology (IT), IT risk, IT security, IT controls and principles.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex business documents.
- Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to employees, clients, management, executive management and/or public groups.
- Ability to solve advanced problems and deal with a variety of options in complex situations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
- Oversee and evaluate the overall delivery of the team and act to address issues when necessary.
- Proactively identify risks and issues on projects.
- Provide informal assistance such as technical guidance and/or training to teams as necessary.
- Communicate individual objectives; inspire and motivate team members to achieve results.
- Assist the Product Owner and team members to prioritize initiatives and sprint releases.
- Manage and oversee daily activities of the delivery team and provide direction and guidance as needed.
- Develop and maintain definition of done (DOD) in partnership with Product Owner.
- Validate and document risk and control matrix based on sprint backlog; write user stories and test procedures based on risk control matrix.
- Manage complex projects that include support from at least two IA team members and/or outsourced staff.
- Conduct testing and validate results.
- Coordinate and assign tasks to co-workers, including outsourced staff, within a team and/or project.
- Conduct ad-hoc assignments with limited oversight from Product Owner
- Travel up to 25% Domestic and/or International.