CBRE is seeking 2 Agile Audit Managers to join a growing audit team in Dallas, TX. Across the Global Enterprise, Internal Audit is implementing a new agile approach to cultivate the growing needs of the business. This agile-minded professional will be creative, open- minded, and collaborative within a team environment!
The Agile Audit Manager will focus their efforts on developing iterative sprint deliverables, self-organizing teams, interpreting business plans, as well as delivering insight to stakeholders and senior leadership. Prior experience with or exposure to agile is preferred though not required.
- Oversee and evaluate the overall delivery of the team and acts to address issues when necessary.
- Assist the Product Owner and team members to prioritize initiatives and sprint releases.
- Proactively identify risks and issues on projects.
- Manage and oversee daily activities of the delivery team and provide direction and guidance as needed.
- Conduct testing and validate results.
- Develop and maintain definition of done (DOD) in partnership with Product Owner.
- Validate and document risk control matrix based on sprint backlog; write user stories and test procedures based on risk control matrix.
- Manage complex projects that include support from at least two IA team members and/or outsourced staff.
- Travel up to 25% Domestic and/or International.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) in a related field such as finance, accounting, business, information technology, or computer science, or equivalent work experience.
- 7-10 years of combined business and/or experience within an audit environment.
- Demonstrable experience leading multiple projects across multiple clients with varying degrees of complexity.
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) required.
- Additional certifications preferred in Control Self-Assessment (CCSA), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC), Certification in Risk Management Assurance (CRMA) or similar.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze and interpret complex business documents.
- Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to employees, clients, management, executive management and/or public groups.
- Requires in-depth knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Ability to calculate complex figures. Ability to forecast and prepare budgets. Conduct financial/business analysis including the preparation of reports.
- Ability to solve advanced problems and deal with a variety of options in complex situations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.