CBRE is seeking a Data Analytics, Director to join a growing audit team in Dallas, TX. With a fun work culture and excellent growth opportunities, this position will give you a unique opportunity! Across the Global Enterprise, Internal Audit is implementing a new Agile approach to cultivate the growing needs of the business.
We are looking for a proven Data Analytics leader to successfully build and oversee the Global Internal Audit Department’s Data Analytic team. You and your team will work directly with Internal Audit and its business partners to build analytics, dashboards and other resources to identify risk through key insights and metrics. You’ll work directly with Internal Audit and senior/executive management to develop a backlog of activities and provide meaningful outcomes that drive insights and value-added actions.
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s preferred) in Data Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Analytics, Information Systems, Economics, Management or another quantitative discipline field or equivalent of work experience.
- Proven ability to build and mature professional relationships across a large, multi-faceted organization and with all levels of the organization.
- 7+ years of direct multi-disciplinary supervisory experience with a preference toward leading offshore resources.
- 7+ years of experience with a data engineering concepts including relational databases dimensional databases, data warehouses, analytics / data science / business intelligence tools, integration tools and related programming languages (Python, R, SQL, no-SQL, etc.).
- Hands-on experience developing and driving programs or projects with aggressive schedules.
- Experience with front end BI tools (MS Power BI, SAP BI, Tableau).
- Practical experience working with agile methodologies in a software engineering capacity.
- Highly analytical, collaborative, self-motivated, technical, process-oriented, with strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills in cross-functional matrixed setting.
- Passionate, high-energy, “can-do-attitude”, enthusiastic, optimistic, open and objective toward others.
- Intellectually curious with an ability to promote openness of discourse and ask the right questions.
- Experience designing and deploying bots for routine activities.
- Demonstrable experience leading multiple projects across multiple clients with varying degrees of complexity.
- Successfully build and manage a team of offshore data analytics professionals (effectively communicate expectations, team balance and commitment to professional growth).
- Develop and execute roadmaps for data architecture, robotic process automation, reporting and analytics capabilities and integration capabilities to support the needs of the Internal Audit department.
- Work within cross-functional teams to understand our business partners challenges and business drivers, support requirements analysis, create roadmaps to address these opportunities and rapidly architect / test / deliver solutions that deliver measurable/meaningful outcomes that drive real value.
- Collaborate and mature relationships with business leaders and stakeholders across all functions and business lines to proactively build and maintain a backlog of activities.
- Responsible for the on-going identification of Internal Audit information and analytics needs to deliver and expand capabilities across business intelligence, forecasting and predication.
- Develop strategies (e.g., data analytics, business intelligence, etc.) and roadmaps through collaboration with Internal Audit leadership to identify opportunities to enhance the department’s backlog of initiatives and deliver value-added outcomes to business partners.
- Transition existing Tableau dashboards to the company standard platform and enhance them as needed to mature the value they deliver.