EnLink Midstream is a leading provider of midstream energy services, providing transportation, gathering, processing, and storage of crude, natural gas, and natural gas liquids (NGLs). Strategic and forward-looking, EnLink cultivates a high level of employee values while we plan for future growth. Join a company where employees are the strongest link! We believe in helping one another. By serving one another, we make EnLink stronger and enable our businesses to grow in an environment of trust, cooperation and collaboration.
This Internal Auditor position will support EnLink’s Internal Audit team as they continue to be trusted advisors at EnLink and participate in the company’s journey to become the future of midstream by leading in innovation and creating sustainable value. The Internal Auditor will actively participate in project-based assignments that are part of the internal audit plan, including internal controls (SOX), enterprise risk management, sustainability initiatives (ESG), operational audits, anti-fraud program, technology audits, and continuous improvement of audit processes.
- Assists in the completion of all phases of the audit process including: planning, identifying risks, establishing objectives and scope of work, creating the audit program, performing the audit fieldwork, documentation of work performed, and meeting audit project metrics (budgets and deadlines).
- Assists in the preparation of preliminary audit observations ensuring key observations and risks are addressed and communicated in a manner that builds trust and improves processes.
- Participates in opening and closing meetings for assigned audit engagements and presentation of audit observations to management.
- Develops a basic understanding of the company’s strategy and business operations.
- Collaborates with audit team members to ensure conformance with acceptable audit standards, plans, budgets, and schedules.
- Focuses on continuous improvement by identifying opportunities for creating efficiencies in planning, performing, and reporting of audit engagements.
- Builds and maintains influential working relationships with management, peers, audit team, and other internal/external stakeholders.
- Pursues professional development opportunities, including professional training, professional memberships, and shares information gained with the audit team.
- Interact with departments and personnel throughout the company, at all levels, including corporate support services, field locations, senior management, and external auditors.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Manages individual time effectively.
- Strong active listening skills.
- Ability to handle various aspects of a project efficiently and effectively.
- Works well in both a team environment and individual tasks.
- Adheres to an appropriate and effective set of core values and beliefs during good and not-so-good times; and acts in line with those values.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration required.
- Professional certification such as a CIA, CPA, or CISA, or currently pursuing such certification is preferred.
- 1-4 years of work experience in an internal audit or public accounting role (Big 4 experience preferred).
- Oil and gas industry experience a plus.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills required. Data analytics experience a plus.
- Relevant internal control or risk management experience, including but not limited to COSO framework, SOX compliance requirements, and enterprise risk management.
- Solid analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) skills are required.
- Ability to deal calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
- Pursues tasks with energy, drive, and urgency especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
- Ability to travel (domestic) 10-20%.
EnLink Midstream is located in the downtown Dallas Arts District. We provide covered parking and offer a schedule of in-office Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, remote office on Wednesday and Friday.
Interested candidates can apply at www.enlink.com/careers, Job 3436 for immediate consideration.