WHO WE ARE
Buying a car is a big decision. More than that, it’s a personal one – based on real needs, desires of the heart and circumstances of life.
We are an independent, specialty auto finance company headquartered in Irving, Texas. Working with franchise and select independent auto dealers throughout the country, we help make car ownership a reality.
At Exeter Finance, we focus on building lasting relationships and leveraging our experience to deliver real value for vehicle owners, auto dealers, and our investors.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Our Senior IT Controls Analyst will work with the Internal Audit team completing the annual audit plan, audit design and execution, identifying areas requiring control enhancements, providing recommendations for control improvements and assisting with continuous monitoring of key business activities.
Your job functions include IT operations and General Controls over financial reporting, corporate and regulatory reporting, and operational business processes.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in IT or similar discipline.
- At least two (2)+ years of auditing experience, either through public accounting/auditing (Big 4 a plus) and/or industry experience.
- Added bonus if you have a CISA or CIA certification
WHAT YOU’LL GET
All our team members receive a generous package of benefits and perks, typically within 30 days of their start date. This includes:
- Generous 20 days of Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Care plans at competitive rates
- 401k Retirement Plan with 100% company match and immediate vesting
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Discounted rates with major hotel chains and wireless carriers
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
Exeter’s mission is to create superior value for our stakeholders by providing financial solutions through building exceptional customer, dealer and partner relationships while exhibiting a Culture of Excellence.
Our vision is to be a premier finance company and lender of choice known for its People, Performance and Service.
As an equal opportunity employer, we’re committed to hiring talented people, including veterans and military family members, who share our commitment to deliver outstanding customer service and have a great time doing it.
Exeter Finance LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer