If a culture of excellence, innovation and ownership is what you’re searching for, consider putting your experience in motion at Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure Flowserve’s position as the global standard in comprehensive flow control solutions. Here, your opportunity for professional development and industry leading rewards will be supported by our foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity and safety. Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve, we are inspired by working together to create extraordinary flow control solutions to make the world better for everyone!
The IT Auditor will report to the Manager, IT Audit and assist with the planning, conducting, and reporting the results of information technology (IT) audits, conducting data analytics, and performing SOX IT general control testing. Candidates should be proficient in performing these responsibilities as an individual contributor.
- Perform IT general control testing in accordance with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) requirements. Work with process owners and external auditors to manage and execute controls testing.
- As an individual contributor, develop audit programs and risk assessments, and subsequently conduct testing for IT-related audits (i.e. infrastructure, system implementation, applications, security) in accordance with the annual audit plan.
- Prepare comprehensive, well-written, audit work papers documenting the test steps performed, audit results and recommendations.
- Prepare draft audit reports and communicate audit observations to management.
- Participate in key system implementations or upgrades, providing guidance on internal controls.
- Ability to establish and maintain appropriate working relationships with co-workers, staff and external contacts, and to work effectively in a professional team environment.
- Advanced skills in collecting and analyzing complex data, analyzing and evaluating information, and drawing logical conclusions.
- Advanced skills using Excel, databases and other business software to prepare reports, memos, summaries and other analyses.
- Ability to independently complete audit work assignments with minimal supervisory oversight. Ability to multi-task and work with a sense of urgency.
- Travel from 40% – 50%, both domestically and internationally.
- Bachelor’s Degree MIS or related field of study
- 1 – 3 years of IT audit (internal / external) experience or relevant business experience
- Ability to understand IT applications, processes, and controls
- Experience with SOX IT general control testing and auditing various systems and technologies including SAP
- Experience with information technology regulatory requirements, best practices and risk assessment methodologies
- Proficient in Microsoft tools (Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Word)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and excellent organizational skills
- Information systems or internal audit certification is highly preferred (i.e.: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information System Auditor (CISA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Experience with various IT financial reporting systems, SAP (S/4 HANA) is a plus
- Industrial Products or Manufacturing company experience
- Experience with audit software and data extraction and analysis tools
Recruiter – Rance Harkins – 817-471-0738 – firstname.lastname@example.org