If a culture of excellence, innovation and ownership is what you’re searching for, consider putting your experience in motion at Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure Flowserve’s position as the global standard in comprehensive flow control solutions. Here, your opportunity for professional development and industry leading rewards will be supported by our foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity and safety. Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve, we are inspired by working together to create extraordinary flow control solutions to make the world better for everyone!
Location: Dallas or Houston, Texas
Senior Audit & Data Analyst will be responsible for assisting the Internal Audit Department with analyzing key data to assist in the execution of the companywide audit plan, which includes key financial audits, operational audits, IT Audits, and SOX. This position will leverage critical business information sourced from Flowserve’s various systems to conduct financial trend analysis that validate the accuracy and effectiveness of identified controls and testing. The Senior Data Analytics Auditor will also be responsible for reporting and visually representing trends and assisting other audit team members in incorporating the data into audit risk assessments. When needed, the Senior Audit & Data Analyst will also lead, and review scheduled operational IT audits and IT SOX.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Collaborate with audit teams to design and execute data analytics evaluations as part of scheduled audits
- Perform accurate and comprehensive financial analysis that highlight risk trends using information derived from various sources and applications.
- Lead and perform IT general control testing in accordance with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) requirements.
- Work with process owners and external auditors to manage and execute controls testing.
- As a team lead or individual contributor, develop audit programs and risk assessments, and subsequently conduct testing for IT-related audits (i.e. infrastructure, system implementation, applications, security) in accordance with the annual audit plan.
- Review work papers of others and provide feedback.
- Prepare comprehensive, well-written, audit work papers documenting the test steps performed, audit results.
- Prepare draft audit reports and communicate audit observations to management.
- Participate in key system implementations or upgrades, providing guidance on internal controls.
- Ability to independently complete audit work assignments with minimal supervisory oversight.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Bachelor’s of Master’s in Information Systems or related field of study (Data Analytics, Finance, Accounting)
- Hands-on experience with the use of data analytics and visualization tools (Power BI, ACL, Tableau)
- A minimum of three years of IT audit (internal / external) experience or relevant business experience
- Intermediate / advanced understanding of IT applications, processes, and controls
- Experience with SOX IT general control testing and auditing various systems and technologies, including SAP Experience leading teams on audit projects
- Experience with information technology regulatory requirements, best practices and risk assessment methodologies
- Proficient in Microsoft tools (Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Word)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and excellent organizational skills
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 40%, when required.
- Information systems or internal audit certification is a plus (i.e.: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information System Auditor (CISA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA))
- Experience with SAP (S/4 HANA)
- Industrial Products or Manufacturing company experience with audit software and data extraction and analysis tools
- Big 4 Accounting Experience
Recruiter – Rance Harkins – 817-471-0738 – email@example.com