HollyFrontier Corporation, located in Dallas, Texas is seeking a Staff IT Auditor. The Staff IT Auditor will conduct routine to moderate information system application auditing assignments for the Internal Audit department under a moderate level of supervision.
This position is not eligible for International Relocation Program benefits.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES: (functions considered essential as defined by ADA)
- Conducts risk-based audits, reviews of information technology (“IT”) general controls (“ITGCs”), and efficient usage of Company’s IT applications and network
- Works with third-party co-sourced IT internal audit (“IA”) provider, under direction of supervisor
- Develops recommendations for audit findings, focusing on strengthening ITGCs, quality and efficiency
- Assists supervisor in the drafting of IA reports based on findings and recommendations
- Assists in annual Sarbanes-Oxley (“SOX”) 404 ITGC testing including planning, process documentation, testing execution, issue follow-up, and External Audit assistance.
- Provides informal guidance to junior team members within the departmentSpecial assignments or tasks assigned to the employee by their supervisor, as determined from time to time in their sole and complete discretion.
A minimum of 2 years of related experience in conducting internal IT audits or audits of ITGCs are required.
A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in business information systems, management information systems, or related field is required.
Concentration in management information system or accounting information systems preferred. Certified Information System Auditor (“CISA”) designation preferred.
Ability to perform routine to moderate review of applications and network infrastructure. Working knowledge of Microsoft products and experience with financial and operational software preferred. The ability to effectively communicate with others, both written and verbally; good reading skills; the ability to perform intermediate level mathematical calculations; and strong interpersonal skills.
Office based with travel up to 25% is required by land or air. From time to time, required to work long hours which may include nights, weekends, and holidays. At times, required to work in warehouse/plant environment and refinery/industrial environment, includes but is not limited to working near moving mechanical parts and/or rotating equipment, loud noise and vibrations, and varying road conditions, At times, required to work out of doors and subject to all weather conditions.
ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH, & SAFETY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Our primary values at HollyFrontier are: We put health and safety first; We care about the environment.
All HollyFrontier employees are expected to work safely every day and be safety & environmental leaders. This includes active participation in the following:
- Stops and/or reports any unsafe work or conditions
- Follows safety & environmental policies and procedures
- Supports safety & environmental goals and initiatives
- Participates in safety & environmental meetings, training, emergency drills and hazard recognition programs
- Reports all accidents, injuries and near misses, and participates in associated investigations
- Participates in industrial hygiene, medical surveillance and behavior based safety program
About HollyFrontier Corporation
HollyFrontier Corporation, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, is an independent petroleum refiner and marketer that produces high value light products such as gasoline, diesel fuel, jet fuel and other specialty products. HollyFrontier owns and operates refineries located in Kansas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Wyoming and Utah and markets its refined products principally in the Southwest U.S., the Rocky Mountains extending into the Pacific Northwest and in other neighboring Plains states. In addition, HollyFrontier produces base oils and other specialized lubricants in the U.S., Canada and Netherlands, and exports products to more than 80 countries. HollyFrontier also owns a 57% limited partner interest and a non-economic general partner interest in Holly Energy Partners, L.P., a master limited partnership that provides petroleum product and crude oil transportation, terminalling, storage and throughput services to the petroleum industry, including HollyFrontier.
Join HollyFrontier where you have the opportunity to develop and own your career!
HollyFrontier Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other prohibited ground of discrimination.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply via our company website www.hollyfrontier.com or you can email Becky Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org.