SRS Distribution Inc. is searching for a Senior Auditor who will be responsible for supporting the Director – Internal Audit in providing internal audit services such as the review and testing of processes and controls at over 300+ locations.
The primary objective of Internal Audit will be to test and establish a basis for reliance on branch financial reporting and results. As such, this position will require experience with auditing, designing and implementing controls over core business processes and transaction cycles (procurement, order fulfillment, payroll, etc.) within a rapidly growing and changing multi-location environment. As the Company continues to grow, Internal Audit will evolve and support the various risk management and audit requirements.
This position is located at our beautiful, new, state-of-the-art Corporate office:
7440 S Hwy 121, McKinney, TX 75070
SRS believes in hiring military veterans at any level for any position. We know your service trained you in many of the areas that we value, such as; leadership, teamwork, performance, integrity, and safety. If your experience matches our requirements, we want you to apply today.
- Independently (or in small teams) conducts audits which are operational, compliance and financial in nature, with a strong focus on the Company’s branch locations.
- Conducts interviews, reviews documents, and prepares audit workpapers in a professional manner.
- Professionally communicates (verbal/written) results of audits, drafts clear and relevant findings, audit reports, presentations and other material to all levels of management
- Follows up on outstanding audit findings to ensure proper resolution.
- Maintains a professional and independent image for Internal Audit across the Company
- Assists with special projects requested by management
- Implement tools which leverage technology to gain efficiencies.
- Build and maintain relationships with management across all levels of the Company.
- 4+ years of progressively responsible audit experience with significant experience in internal audit of a multi-location company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Certification (e.g. CPA, CIA, CFE etc.) is required
- Strong knowledge of audit practices, accounting policies, information systems and risk management.
- Excellent written and oral communication and research skills.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office products, especially Excel, and audit management tools (e.g. Workiva, TeamMate, AuditBoard)
- Personable, organized, & attention to detail are all traits that are a must.
- Must demonstrate that you can work in a hands-on, team driven environment and is adaptable to explosive growth.
- Travel expectations will range from 30-50% and all domestic (over 400 locations across the United States).
- Embrace the mindset of the “Make Money and Have Fun!” culture
- Be eligible to work in the United States for any company, and for any length of time, without sponsorship.
- Pass both a background check and pre-employment drug test
If you have any questions, Contact Annie Daub, 469-270-2841,email@example.com