IT Audit Team Lead
At Texas Capital Bank, we are driven by a single-minded and unwavering mission: to serve business and the individuals who run them. We use a consultative approach and innovative technologies to develop new ideas that give the bank and our clients a competitive advantage. We partner with our customers to push the boundaries of what’s possible—together.
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas Capital Bank has offices in Austin, Fort Worth, Houston, Richardson, Plano and San Antonio, and we serve clients in a variety of industries from coast-to-coast.
We are on the Forbes Best Banks in America list and were named a top place to work by The Dallas Morning News, Houston Chronicle and San Antonio Express-News. For further information, please visit us at www.texascapitalbank.com.
The IT Audit Team Leader will assist Internal Audit Department management in the execution of our risk-based IT audit processes. The role will perform such tasks as: Consulting with management regarding risk and controls; coordinating audits and projects, preparing reports and briefings while ensuring high standards are maintained related to work papers and other documentation; and developing partnerships across first- and second-line IT partners and stakeholders.
- Assist in identifying, analyzing, and assessing risk throughout the Bank as part of the department’s risk assessment process and development of the annual audit plan.
- Plan and execute Cybersecurity, IT Operations and Cloud audits in a risk focused manner, with limited supervision, while maintaining independence and adhering to department and professional industry standards. This includes staying abreast of best practices, industry developments, and changing or emerging risks and ensuring their coverage as appropriate.
- Deliver on-time, high-quality audit reports that require limited revision by audit management. This includes the identification of and root cause analysis for control gaps, drafting recommendations for improvement where issues are identified, and providing an overall opinion on the risk and control environment.
- Plan and execute comprehensive validation procedures for Internal Audit and Regulatory issues.
- Independently establish appropriate budgets and timeframes, with minimal input from audit management, and organize and complete work to meet them.
- Establish and maintain partnerships with key business and audit partners. Leverage specialized knowledge and skills, providing management with insight into areas of Technology risk.
- Effectively represent internal audit at senior-level management meetings, risk working groups, and other internal forums.
- Oversee and coordinate work assignments amongst IT audit team members. Provide timely feedback and coaching to IT audit staff.
- Demonstrate ability to maintain pace, flexibility and grow with a rapidly changing Banking environment
- Bachelor’s and/or master’s degree in computer science, information science, management information systems, computer engineering or equivalent discipline.
- Certifications related to technology or auditing, such as Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), or Certified Information Security Manager (CISM).
- 6+ years of experience in leading and conducting audits and/or assessments of key IT domains including information systems, cyber security, SDLC, AIO, application security, business continuity/disaster recovery, data governance and other related processes
- Ability to understand and communicate highly technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences supported by a strong understanding of concepts related to information security, architecture, and technology risks
- Experience auditing organization alignment with NIST CSF, CIS Controls and FFIEC IT Handbook requirements.
- Strong organizational skills, including effective time management and project management.
- Experience with audit analytics tools (i.e. ACL) and visualization tools (i.e. Power BI) strongly preferred.
- Financial services industry and regulatory experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent executive presentation skills required
To Apply for this position, contact Christie Morel, email@example.com