Texas Health Resources seeks to hire a Financial Compliance Analyst II to work full time in their Corporate Financial Compliance Department.
This position implements risk management strategies and works with different parts of the organization to track adherence to financial compliance policies and standards in accordance to IIA standards and the COSO framework. This role utilizes an understanding of laws and regulations to provide recommendations to functions on how to address business impacts.
- Reviews periodic monitoring of identified controls, analyzes trends, and provides recommendations
- Implements financial compliance standards and risk management strategies in accordance to IIA standards and the COSO framework
- Conducts internal audit activities; addresses issues through resolution
- Conducts testing on behalf of the external auditors
- Applies understanding of laws and regulations to address business impacts
- Supports all activities required to complete fraud investigations
- The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field required
- 3 years’ experience in Accounting, Finance, and/or auditing required
License and Certifications:
- CPA – Certified Public Accountant preferred upon hire or
- CIA – Certified Internal Auditor preferred upon hire
Apply using the link below:
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Resources is one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the largest in North Texas in terms of patients served.
Texas Health has 25 acute-care and short-stay hospitals that are owned, operated, joint-ventured or affiliated with the system. It has more than 3,800 licensed beds, more than 21,100 employees of fully-owned/operated facilities plus 1,400 employees of consolidated joint ventures and counts more than 5,500 physicians with active staff privileges at its hospitals.
At Texas Health, we strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion and excellence for all who come in contact with us, be they patients or our employees. We are committed to diversity in our workforce, and our mission to serve spreads across ethnic, cultural, economic and generational boundaries. We invite you to join us in furthering your career through our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Texas Health Highlights:
- 2019 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (5th year in a row)
- 2018 Becker’s Healthcare “150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” (4th year in a row)
- Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor (2018 and 2019)