Our client in Irving is looking for 2 internal auditors – one that travels about once a month and another that does not travel. They are targeting candidates with 0-2 years’ work experience, so they are very open to new grads!
The Internal Auditor will complete various auditing tasks including but not limited to inventory observations, inventory reconciliations, operational and compliance audits, and enterprise risk audits. The auditor will be required to interact with employees at company locations as well as corporate level management. This will involve the development and presentation of operational reports while maintaining a positive and professional manner at all times. The company offers very good work/life balance and growth opportunities.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Perform inventory observations, inventory reconciliations, operational and compliance audits, and enterprise risk audits as assigned
- Adhere to audit schedules and meet deadlines
- Work independently, including traveling/auditing alone on occasion, as well as within a team
- Discreetly handle confidential and sensitive matters
- Think strategically and assist in the identification and development of improved operational programs and controls
- Manage and prioritize numerous ongoing projects
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business, or related discipline
- Proficiency in basic Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
The traveling internal auditor requires overnight travel in the U.S. (about 20%) with occasional weekend work.
Interested Applicants should send resume to Steve Benson, Search Consutlatant, Steve@thomasedwards.com