Research Oversight Committee
The mission of The Research Oversight Committee is to expand the knowledge of internal auditors by providing relevant research and educational products that advance the profession.
To fulfill this mission, the ROC will:
- Provide advice to the Board and Officers of the Dallas Chapter of the IIA related to effectively using our annual research budget
- Solicit input from the chapter and ROC members to develop recommendations for research and/or products needed by the profession
- Propose research projects to the Board and Officers for approval
- Coordinate and oversee the completion of approved research projects
- Provide the Board and Officers with progress reports on funded initiatives
- Play an active role in ensuring the funded research gains wide exposure and benefits the Dallas chapter.
The ROC is a standing Dallas Chapter committee that reports administratively to the Chapter President. The ROC is made up of Dallas Chapter Officers and Board Members. The committee will include academic representation, the Chapter President, and VP Of Academic Relations.
The Dallas Chapter has been very successful in its research efforts over the past decade. Below are the recent Dallas Chapter Research Committee final reports. Noted is the place the project finished in the Ricketts Award competition for that year.