Speaking & Writing
This page will help us to determine which IIA Dallas Chapter members have submitted articles or spoken about Internal Auditing during the current chapter year. Please report your speaking/writing each period by completing the following and clicking Send.
For each task completed below, a chapter member will earn the amount of credits specified:
- Has a speaking engagement on internal auditing – One (1) credit per CPD hour
- Submits a full article, Roundtable article, Fraud Finding, etc. to Internal Auditor magazine that meets basic editorial guidelines – Five (5) credits per item
- Publishes a full article in Internal Auditor magazine – Twenty (20) credits per article
- Authors an internal audit related article published in any other trade or professional journal – Five (5) credits per item
If you have any questions, please contact Corinne Bryan at 214-849-3567 or CAP@dallasiia.org.
- Chapter Volunteer Positions
- Member Recognition
- Document Library
- Nominee Information Form
- Research Oversight Committee
- Speaking & Writing
IIA Meetings, Conferences, and Seminars
- No events.