Did you know that the IIA Dallas Chapter turns 65 this year?
What an honor to serve as the chapter President for an organization that has been around for 65 years. Although the summer is almost over, the fun is just beginning for the Dallas IIA Chapter. The officers have been working hard this summer to plan the upcoming chapter year to offer our member’s low cost relevant continuing education.
Mark your calendars for the upcoming meeting and conference dates.
- September 7th – Ethical Erosion and Reading People Like a Book
- October 5th – Fraud Detection & Incident Response for Auditors
- October 22nd – DIIA 7th Annual Super Conference
- December 7th – Artificial Intelligence in Internal Audit
- January 11th – Joint meeting w/ISACA
- February 1st – Auditor to CAE and Auditing for Impact
- March 1st – Cybersecurity for Non-IT Auditors
- May – TBD
If the chapter is not meeting your needs or if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to either myself or anyone on the officer team, we are here to serve you!
I hope to see you at the September 7th meeting!
Dallas Chapter President